Standard School Attire:
- Solid colored; navy or khaki pants, shorts, skirts or jumpers may be worn.
- All shorts, skirts and jumpers must approach the knee.
- No denim, stretch pants, or track pants may be worn.
- Solid colored, navy, white, red or forest green polo style shirts may be worn. All shirts should be short or long sleeved with collar.
- Sweatshirts or cardigans may be worn. Hoods may not be worn during school day.
- All students grades 2-5 must have their shirt tucked in and pants worn with a belt.
- Gym shoes should be worn daily.